To promote and enhance bagpipe music through educational funding and partnership.
The goals and objectives of the Society are:
• Strive to encourage the development of Scottish bagpiping
• To promote and assist individual Highland bagpipers through educational funding and partnerships
• Development of youth programs supporting Highland bagpiping locally, nationally, and internationally
• Encourage greater appreciation of bagpiping heritage.
• To offer education scholarships and bursaries for bagpipe students to use for private lessons, workshops, and piping schools, and travel to major events.
• To assist with the achievement of pre determined goals globally.
• To work in partnership with some of the summer schools to “double up” on some tuition scholarships.
• To apply a “pay it forward” (clause) so the recipient can give back in some way to their community Eg: Free lesson(s) to some other students, free performance at a seniors home? Volunteering their musical skills or performance ability to help another cause.